Warranty & Returns
Our Commitment to You
VRG strives to offer you the highest quality products to maximize your driving enjoyment. VRG is committed to delivering quality products, and is equally committed to customer satisfaction. Our commitment to you extends beyond the date of purchase. We have carefully tailored the following warranty to provide confidence and peace of mind that the high quality products our customers purchase will be enjoyed for years to come.
Please read the following warranty and familiarize yourself with its terms. Purchase of a VRG product implies that you have read and accepted the following terms.
What is Covered Under This Warranty?
VRG warrants all products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship at the time of sale. VRG further warrants that its products will continue to function as intended, and will remain free of defects during the warranty period. During the warranty period, VRG will, at its option: (1) provide replacement parts necessary to repair the product, (2) repair the product, or (3) replace the product. The length of the warranty will vary as indicated on each individual product web page.
This warranty is transferable when ownership of the vehicle into which the VRG products were originally installed is sold.
What is Excluded Under This Warranty?
This warranty shall be null and void if the vehicle identification number has been altered or cannot be read, if the odometer has been replaced or altered and the true mileage cannot be determined, if the vehicle has been declared a total loss or sold for salvage purposes, or if the vehicle has been used in any competitive event.
- Damage caused by a part, system, or component, that was not purchased from VRG.
- Damage caused by a failure or defect in an original vehicle manufacturer part, component, or system.
- Damage due to misuse, abuse, off-road use, or neglect.
- Damage resulting from any modification of a VRG product.
- Wheel damage resulting from modifications, use of spacers or adaptors, repairs, or improper installation.
- Damage to wheels or other VRG products resulting from usage of improper tires, including but not limited to: incorrect size, insufficient load rating, or vehicle overloading.
- Corrosion or cosmetic flaws occurring due to chemicals, cleaning agents, environmental conditions, climate conditions, or neglect.
- Damage due to negligence, improper installation, improper treatment or deviation from VRG’s product instructions, or the original manufacturer’s instructions.
- Damage resulting from the use of inappropriate, improper, or contaminated fuel.
- Damage resulting from the use of improper lubricants or coolant, a lubricant or coolant malfunction, or other damage determined to be the result of insufficiency in the vehicle’s lubricating or cooling system.
- Brake rotors, brake pads, clutch discs, pressure plates, flywheels, or other similar friction materials.
- Mechanical adjustments, repairs, or damage which is the result or normal wear and tear.
- General maintenance items: including but not limited to: spark plugs, filters, drive belts, light bulbs, oil, coolant, or other fluids.
- Damage that is determined to be the result of a vehicle collision or improper collision damage repair.
- Damage caused by environmental conditions such as flood, fire, rain, lightning, or road salt corrosion.
- Damage as the result of theft, vandalism, or other criminal acts.
How to Obtain Warranty Service
In order to obtain service under this limited warranty agreement, contact VRG at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name
- Vehicle Model/Year/VIN number
- Product requiring warranty service
- Nature of problem
- Date of purchase and invoice number
- Current physical address
- A current daytime phone number or email address where you can be reached.
Upon receipt of the above information, you will be contacted by a VRG representative.
The decision to repair or replace any of the warranted products is at the sole discretion of VRG. Parts replaced pursuant to this warranty become the property of VRG. VRG will not be liable for any costs or expenses associated with defects, failures, or other problems deemed excluded under this warranty. The customer shall be responsible for any shipping expenses incurred during the warranty process.
These warranties give you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary, from state to state.
The duration of any implied warranties, including the implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular use, is limited to the duration of the express warranties herein. VRG hereby excludes incidental and consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of time, inconvenience, or loss of the use of the vehicle, for any breach of any express or implied warranty.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
VRG is committed to producing quality products and ensuring customer satisfaction. It is the hope of VRG that any warranty claims will be handled quickly, efficiently, and to the satisfaction of the customer.
In the unlikely event of a dispute between a customer and VRG, that dispute will be resolved exclusively by arbitration. Purchase of VRG’s products implies that you have read and accept binding arbitration as the sole means of resolving disputes regarding your VRG warranty.
Binding Arbitration / Dispute Resolution Terms
Any dispute between a customer and VRG will be resolved exclusively and finally by arbitration administered by the National Arbitration Forum (NAF) and conducted under its rules, except as otherwise provided below. You and VRG will agree on another arbitration forum if NAF ceases operations. The arbitration will be conducted before a single arbitrator, and will be limited solely to the Dispute between you and VRG. The arbitration, or any portion of it, will not be consolidated with any other arbitration and will not be conducted on a class-wide or class action basis.
The arbitration shall be conducted by submission of documents, by telephone, or online. The arbitration may be held in person if both parties request such a hearing, and stipulate to a mutually convenient location. If you prevail in the arbitration of any Dispute with VRG, we will reimburse you for any fees you paid to NAF in connection with the arbitration. Any decision rendered in such arbitration proceedings will be final and binding on the parties, and judgment may be entered thereon in any court of competent jurisdiction. Should either party bring a dispute in a forum other than NAF, the arbitrator may award the other party its reasonable costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, incurred in staying or dismissing such other proceedings or in otherwise enforcing compliance with this dispute resolution provision.
You understand that, in the absence of this provision, you would have had a right to litigate disputes through a court, including the right to litigate claims on a class-wide or class-action basis, and that you have expressly and knowingly waived those rights and agreed to resolve any disputes through binding arbitration in accordance with the provisions of this paragraph.
This arbitration provision shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. Section 1, et seq. For the purposes of this provision, the term “Dispute” means any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of or relating to (i) this agreement, its interpretation, or the breach, termination, applicability or validity thereof, (ii) the related order for, purchase, delivery, receipt or use of any product or service from VRG, or (iii) any other dispute arising out of or relating to the relationship between you and VRG; the term “VRG” means Vehicle Renaissance Group, Inc., its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, beneficiaries, agents, assigns, component suppliers, and/or any third party who provides products or services purchased from or distributed by VRG; and the term “You” means you, or those in privity with you, such as family members or beneficiaries.
Information may be obtained from the NAF on line at www.arb-forum.com, by calling 800-474-2371, or writing to P.O. Box 50191, Minneapolis, MN, 55405.